Part Number: SS70HP
- Australian designed, moulded and manufactured
- Specifically designed to replace the factory snorkel that is proven to not be watertight.
- Increased airflow for your 01/1985-03/2007 Onwards 4.2L 1HZ & 1HD-FTE Diesel engines
- Water separating air ram design to remove water from the air stream
- Durable and UV stable snorkel and air ram for added strength
- Comprehensive Snorkel fitting guide suitable for Toyota 70 Series Land Cruiser 4WD with an accurate template for installation.
- Lifetime Warranty
*SS70HP Snorkel Shown
The SS70HP Safari Snorkel suitable for Toyota 70 Series Land Cruiser 4x4 is designed to deliver a huge volume of the coolest and cleanest air possible into the stock air cleaner assembly of 01/1985-03/2007 Onwards Diesel 1HZ & 1HD-FTE engines.
With the huge air flow demands of each engine in the Toyota 01/1985-03/2007 Onwards 1HZ & 1HD-FTE Diesel 70 Series Land Cruiser, Safari took the decision to design a snorkel system that raised the air intake to prevent ingesting harmful elements to the vehicles air cleaner.
Huge air flow is but one aspect of the ultimate in snorkel design. The Safari snorkel air ram is designed to perform two very important roles. The most obvious is to funnel cool clean air into the snorkel body - but just as importantly, the Safari air ram acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from the incoming air stream - thus ensuring safe engine operation through even the most torrential tropical storms.
The genuine Safari Snorkel suitable for Toyota 70 Series Land Cruiser 4x4 Snorkel body and air ram is manufactured to the highest standards in durable, UV stable, cross linked polyethylene material. In addition, the substantial material wall thickness delivers huge physical strength to ensure that the snorkel breezes through the toughest off-road conditions on the planet.